Monday, September 9, 2013

Week Off Recap

 Another week off is coming to an end. Here's what we have been up to this week:

Monday:
Jason was a very helpful husband and cleaned house while I got my nap in! Then we had some new friends over for dinner that night.

Tuesday:
I finally got my haircut and had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants in Athens. We also got to have dinner with my parents.

Two pups stole my seat!
Wednesday:
Jason and I had a date night to celebrate the fact that our first date was seven years ago. It's hard to believe we have been going on dates that long!

Thursday:
It was a busy day! I couldn't sleep on Wednesday night, so I ended up sleeping half the day away on Thursday. This only left me a couple of hours to get my chores done and get ready to go to Atlanta. We attended our good friend, C's going away party. He is moving from one work opportunity to the next. C has given Jason's company a lot of work over the past few years and really helped it grow! The party was fun- Jason knew a lot more people than I did because he has worked with a lot of them. We spent the night at the hotel- the Crowne Plaza. It was fun to have a night away!

Friday:
On our way back home, we stopped for breakfast at Jason's parent's house. In the afternoon my mom and I had plans for lunch. We went to my friend's house first to see her baby girl's nursery then to lunch with her and her mom. We had a great time talking and catching up. Friday night, I had dinner with old friends and Jason went to the movies with one of his friends.

Saturday:
We went to one of my favorite places, Jaemor Farms! They have the best peaches in the summer and the best apples in the fall. We were able to get a big basket of peaches and some other produce, plus a few of their delicious fried pies! That evening we had some friends over for dinner and to watch the Georgia game. It was a good college football game day for us, both Tennessee and Georgia won!

Jaemor
Sunday:
Jason and I took a road trip to North Carolina with Daisy and Scarlett. We checked on our property and got to visit with and have lunch with our friends and their little ones! It was a short trip, but we had a good time and both pups did really well traveling. After we got back we had a delicious dinner with C and his wife at their house. 

North Carolina
It was a great week off, but now we are getting ready to go back to work. It is a short week for me though, only four nights to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment