Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogtember: Online Shopping


Wednesday, September 11: Share links to your favorite online shops.

My favorite online shop is Naptime Diaries. She sells so many gorgeous scripture prints. I have bought several to give as gifts and also have a couple in frames around our house.

Found here
Found here
These next shops I haven't actually bought anything from, but their stuff is very cute. And if I had more money I would buy lots of stuff from them!

I love everything at Marley Lilly because who doesn't love a good monogram?
If I could buy something right now, I would get this scallop necklace and this leather cuff bracelet.

I also love the clothes from Elle & K Boutique. Everything is under $50 and free shipping! I love free shipping. They always have cute dresses. I just really don't like to order clothes online because I have a hard time finding stuff that fits. I like to try things on!
I really like this black dress and this state of Tennessee necklace. They have a Georgia one also.

Where are your favorite places to shop online?



No comments:

Post a Comment