Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's March!

First of all, I cannot believe how fast time is flying by!
But I am excited that it is March for several reasons.

First reason:
We are getting closer to spring! It hasn't been a really cold winter, but I'm still ready for more days like today, sunny and in the 70's!

Second reason:
Daddy's birthday is March 12th! I am excited to make cupcakes and maybe even some crab cakes to celebrate! 


Third reason:
My friend Kristen and her husband will celebrate their one year anniversary!
I can't believe it's already been a year since they became husband and wife!
Happy Anniversary Kristen and Daniel!!


Fourth reason:
Jason's birthday is at the end of the month! He will be the big 2-9 this year! :)
He can't decide between a cookie cake and strawberry cake, so he might be getting two cakes this year! I love birthdays, so I'm looking forward to celebrating!


Looks like March will involve lots of celebrating! :)

I finished up my February Photo a Day Challenge this week. Here are the last few pictures:
27. Something you ate
Breakfast- I love my Kashi Cereal!

28. Money
Our nutcracker piggy bank. We got it as a white elephant gift!

29. Something you are listening to.
The new Shane and Shane CD- The One You Need.
Jason and I have pretty much been listening to this CD non stop the past 2 or 3 weeks. We love every song- there is so much truth and encouragement about God and His love for us!

Here is the list for the March Photo a Day Challenge. I really liked February, so I'm going to keep going. This time I'm going to save all the pictures to do a big post at the end of the month though.  If you have instagram you can follow me (@kristenellis) to see the photos throughout the month!




No comments:

Post a Comment