Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zucchini Chips

I am trying to find new recipes and try making new things.
Jason and I get tired of green beans and chicken!
I found a recipe for zucchini chips on Pinterest and decided to try it.
The original recipe can be found here.

The ingredients:
breadcrumbs (I used store bought)
parmesan cheese
whole wheat flour
pepper
milk
sliced zucchini
(original recipe calls for apple cider vinegar, but I left it out)


I cut the recipe in half because I was only using one zucchini.
Mix 1/8 cup of breadcumbs with 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
Add pepper to taste.


Mix 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.


Dredge each zucchini slice first through the milk/flour mixture, then through the breadcumb/cheese mixture and put on a cookie sheet.


Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes until browned and crisp.


These turned out yummy! I would definitely make them again. 
It's quick and easy- my favorite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment