Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I decided to link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Today I am loving:

1. That this is my week off. No work for me! :)

2. The warm weather we had today! I'm so glad we are getting into spring.

3. That Jason had today off and we got to spend the day together.
We took a trip to Athens and just did fun things. It was a great day!
Here are a couple of pictures until I am able to post about it:



4. That Friday my mom and I are going dress shopping for Charles's wedding and planning for the shower we are throwing my future sister-in-law. Quality time with my mom is awesome!

5. That my sweet friend Sherry is recovering well from her final breast cancer surgery! Praise the Lord!!

6. That the whole family will be together to celebrate my dad's birthday on Saturday.
Jason and I will be making the crab cakes :)

7. My sweet Daisy Duke, who is even more spoiled now that she sleeps all night with Jason and then all day with me!


8. That I decided to give the green smoothie a try this morning.
I adapted this recipe from skinnytaste.com.
2 cups of spinach
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 banana
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
Since I used blueberries, it isn't really green. It did taste good though!


9. The beautiful sunset tonight.


10. That I have so many things to love today. There is so much to be thankful for! :)
"Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

 I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment