Monday, February 27, 2012

Cooking

This week I tried a couple of new recipes!

The first was banana bread, but instead of using oil and sugar the recipe uses honey and applesauce. It was an excellent Pinterest find!


Jason and I both liked it a lot! It went pretty fast :)

Then today after church I tried a Southern Living recipe for Eggplant Parmesan.
It was good too! Jason really liked it :)



This week I'm going to try my family's lasagna recipe. Hopefully it will turn out as good as when my brother makes it!!

Here are my photo challenge pictures for the week:
22. Where you work
I was off from the hospital this week, so my work was cleaning house!
23. Your shoes
 24. Inside your bathroom cabinet
Towels!
 25. Green
My favorite hair products :)
 26. Night
Tonight Jason and I went with some friends to Passion City Church. 
This hand represents the 27 million people who are slaves right now and the campaign to end their bondage!
For more information click here!

Only a couple more days left in the February Photo Challenge! 
Can you believe it's already almost March?
Time is certainly flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment