Happy 4th of July!
I think this July 4th is the perfect Thursday to list somethings for which I am very thankful.
1. I am thankful for a loving and merciful God!
Titus 3:5 (NLT) "He saved us, not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.
2. I am thankful for the freedom we have in America and all of those protecting our freedoms.
3. I am thankful for Jason.
I could not ask for a more hard working and loving husband.
4. I am thankful for family.
Jason and I are so blessed to have such wonderful families. We love spending time with them.
5. I am thankful for our pups- Daisy Duke and Scarlett.
6. I am thankful for my job.
7. I am thankful for sweet friends.
8. I am thankful for the time Jason and I were able to spend at Whisper Mountain last week. It was a fun time in the mountains of North Carolina!
|Some scenes from our time at Whisper Mountain|
We are truly blessed.
Hope everyone has a great 4th!