Tuesday, February 21, 2012

He Has Done Great Things

Yesterday during my quiet time I thanked God for all the great things He has done and will continue to do. When I opened my Bible, I came across a perfect verse to illustrate this! I love the way God works! Here is the verse:

Isaiah 25:1 (NLT)
"O Lord, I will honor and praise your name, for you are my God. You do such wonderful things! You planned them long ago, and now you have accomplished them."

Don't forget to thank God for all the wonderful things He does everyday!


It's been awhile since I have shared from my photo a day challenge!
Here's the list again:

13. Blue. 
I used this butter to make Jason's Valentine's Day Strawberry Cupcakes.
 14. Heart
From a homemade Valentine
 15. Phone
 16. Something New
New flour and honey for a Pinterest recipe!
 17. Time
Seems to be going by fast!
 18. Drink
Water is my drink of choice!
 19. Something I hate to do.
I hate making my lunch. Especially by the 7th day in a row!
20. Handwriting
21. A fave photo of me
First kiss as a married couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment