Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Over the Weekend

This past weekend was eventful.

We had a scare with Daisy on Saturday and had to take her to the emergency vet. It's a long story, but she is fine and is back to her sweet, normal self!

We had friends over for dinner on Saturday night and for the Falcons game Sunday.

House Warming Gift- Love it!
Charles and MC were in town over the weekend for a retreat with some of the kids in their youth group in Kentucky. On Sunday morning we went to church with them. I was able to sit by my husband and my brother at church. I loved it!! 

Charles and MC recently got a miniature dachshund puppy, and she came down with them. We were able to play with her too! She's long haired and her ears are curly. And I love puppies! She is super cute!

Ruth!
Daisy and Ruth
Daisy wasn't really sure what to think of Ruth. She doesn't spend time with many other dogs, and it takes her awhile to warm up. Ruth definitely wanted to play with Daisy though!

Sleeping on my dad
Ruth learned pretty quickly that my dad is the one with all the treats! She loves him!

Ruth and Aunt Kristen :)
Spending time with Ruth got me thinking about Daisy as a puppy and looking at her puppy pictures! I definitely have puppy fever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment