Friday, June 1, 2012

Charles's Wedding: Before the Ceremony

I have a lot of pictures from Charles and MC's wedding, so I'm going to break them up into a couple of posts. 

Friday night I realized I brought any empty container of foundation to Milledgeville with me. So, Saturday morning Mom and I made a Wal-Mart run to find something I could use for the wedding! Fortunately, we were able to find something similar to what I usually use. While we were at Wal-Mart, Charles and Dad had a quick driving lesson. Daddy let Charles drive his Corvette from the reception to the hotel, but since Charles hadn't really driven it before they had to practice a little first!

After getting ready, we arrived at the church a little after 12. Charles wanted us to be there for some getting ready photos and some family photos before the ceremony at 2:00.

The Church
Mom and Charles
Charles and his best man
Groom and Groomsmen
With the ring bearers
Charles with the ring bearers- our cousins!
Jason and I
Our other cousin, the ring bearers' sister! So cute!
Next up will be the ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment