Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Busy, Busy

Today is the first of May. 
Is anyone else as shocked as I am?
I just can't believe how fast 2012 is flying by.
Wasn't it just March?

May is going to be a very busy month for us. 
Lots of exciting things are happening!

Saturday we are going to Charles's graduation.
It's hard to believe my little brother is about to be a college graduate!
Congratulations Charles!

When Charles graduated high school in 2007
Sunday we are going to a couples shower for Charles and MC.
Next week is sweet Daisy Duke's birthday.
She will be 6!
Also very hard for me to believe :)

Looking out the window is a favorite past time
Then we are headed to Jamaica to celebrate one year of marriage!
I am super excited about this trip.
With my weird hours and Jason being so busy with work, I feel like we haven't spent much time together lately. It will be good to have the time together with no distractions!

We are coming back the day before our actual anniversary, May 21st.
We will be able to celebrate with some yummy cake!

Our Wedding Day!
Just a few days after our anniversary, we will be celebrating with Charles and MC as they start their life as husband and wife on May 26th!

I'm sure with all that's going on, May will fly right by too!

No comments:

Post a Comment