Thursday, February 10, 2011

100 days!

Today it is officially only 100 more days until the wedding! We have come such a long way since the countdown was over 500 days when we started! We pretty much have all the big things taken care of: date, venue, dress, bridesmaids dresses, cake, flowers, photographer, videographer, honeymoon and food. We still need to take care of tuxes for all the guys, our wedding bands, and addressing all the invites. I'm sure there are other things too; that's what the checklist at theknot.com is for! :)


Tomorrow is my last day on this rotation, which means there are only two rotations left before graduation! Only 10 more weeks of free labor. Pretty exciting!  


I am very much looking forward to this weekend. I hope there will be time to rest and relax!


"The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.' That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."
Genesis 2:23-24



No comments:

Post a Comment