Monday, July 30, 2012

Kentucky Road Trip

Friday morning Jason and I headed to Kentucky to visit Charles and MC. We started our trip off right with some Chick-Fil-A for breakfast and made our way to our first stop, Chattanooga. In Chattanooga, we checked up on one of Jason's jobs before continuing on toward Kentucky. We stopped for lunch at Aubrey's just outside Knoxville. It was delicious!


Welcome to Kentucky!
When we finally got off at Charles and MC's exit, Jason stopped for a Diet Coke and got stung by a bee! After a quick stop for some Benadryl, we finally made it to their apartment. Charles made Lasagna for dinner and MC made tiramisu for dessert. It was a late birthday celebration!


My gift included this awesome painting by Charles and MC! 


After dinner, we went for a walk around their new neighborhood. It's a nice neighborhood, and their apartment is really nice too! Because we were tired from traveling, we headed to bed early. We wanted to be rested up to check out Asbury on Saturday!

Psalm 18:1-2 (NLT)
"I love you, LORD; you are my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."

2 comments:

  1. Someone made that cake??? It looks great! And I'm sure it was delicous :)

    ReplyDelete