Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July

This year the Fourth of July went entirely different than I expected.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. It's my work week, so I knew I would be sleeping all day. Jason went to North Carolina with his parents for the day, and originally told me he wouldn't be back until after I had to leave for work. 

Jason and his parents ended up coming back early. They were already on their way back when I woke up around 3:30. Jason suggested we have dinner together, so I started trying to figure out what to fix. Jason was able to grill some chicken and steak when he got back, and I took care of the asparagus, potatoes, biscuits, sweet tea, and brownies for dessert. It was a feast! And my parents came to eat brownies with us for dessert. It was a fun time with family!

Jason's parents brought their dog, a maltese named Bella, so she and Daisy had a great time playing together. They chased the ball and chased each other all around the house. It was so funny to watch them! And Daisy is wore slap out today! :)

Daisy and Bella
I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth!
I am so thankful for our freedom and all those who have and who do fight to protect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment