Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Loves

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


This Wednesday I am loving:

1. That it's my week off. I love weeks off!

2. That I got to have a yummy Cracker Barrel breakfast with a sweet, sweet friend today!
 I'm glad we were able to catch up.

3. That Jason came home today!! :)
I'm excited to spend some time with him the next couple of days.

Representing the Vols.
4. That my brother and his fiancé are coming home this weekend. 
I can't wait to spend time with them. 
My mom and I are throwing a bridal shower for MC on Saturday!

Sweet engagement photo.
5. That our apartment is so clean! 
You can read about my spring cleaning here. 
Now I have to try my best to keep it clean.

6. New nail polish!
I treated myself to 2 new colors yesterday after all the cleaning.

7. That in less than a month we are headed to Jamaica for our one year anniversary!
I can hardly believe it's almost been a year since we got married.
I am excited to celebrate with our Jamaica trip and some yummy cake from Elaine at Sweet Stuff Cakes.

Last year in St. Lucia on our honeymoon!
8. The Jesus Calling devotional.
It is amazing.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment