I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
This Wednesday I am loving:
1. That it's my week off. I love weeks off!
2. That I got to have a yummy Cracker Barrel breakfast with a sweet, sweet friend today!
I'm glad we were able to catch up.
3. That Jason came home today!! :)
I'm excited to spend some time with him the next couple of days.
|Representing the Vols.|
4. That my brother and his fiancé are coming home this weekend.
I can't wait to spend time with them.
My mom and I are throwing a bridal shower for MC on Saturday!
|Sweet engagement photo.|
5. That our apartment is so clean!
You can read about my spring cleaning here.
Now I have to try my best to keep it clean.
6. New nail polish!
I treated myself to 2 new colors yesterday after all the cleaning.
7. That in less than a month we are headed to Jamaica for our one year anniversary!
I can hardly believe it's almost been a year since we got married.
I am excited to celebrate with our Jamaica trip and some yummy cake from Elaine at Sweet Stuff Cakes.
|Last year in St. Lucia on our honeymoon!|
8. The Jesus Calling devotional.
It is amazing.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!