Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Season

This week I started on the night shift.
 I am training this week and the week after Nicaragua,
 then I will start my 7 on, 7 off rotation at the end of January.

It really hasn't been bad at all. The first day I had a hard time sleeping
but Jason is the best husband ever and he really helped me out.
He made sure Daisy left me alone.
He picked up something for dinner so I could sleep later.
He even offered to go to the grocery store for me!
(This is a HUGE deal!)

I am so very grateful for my sweet husband who is so supportive!

Matching scarves for Christmas!

New Year's Eve

The last couple days it has been a lot easier to sleep during the day. 
I really like that I can get up in the afternoon and have a couple hours
to get things done around the house before having to go to work.
It's nice to not have to get up and rush off to work!

Of course there are negatives, like both of us having to sleep alone when I'm working.

But I am very thankful to have this job opportunity, and I believe this is God's plan for us!

Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NLT)
"For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven."

Please continue to pray for us, as we are leaving for Nicaragua on Saturday morning!
Pray for our group's health and safety, that we would be able to minister and show God's love to the people of Nicaragua, and for the people of Nicaragua!

I can't wait to share our experiences when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment