Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another Wedding!

I will get back to the Nicaragua posts tomorrow, but I had to take a quick break to share some exciting news!

Charles got engaged on Sunday to his girlfriend, Mary Carlyn!

He is following in my footsteps- graduating at the beginning of May and getting married a couple of weeks later.

We are looking forward to May 26th!


On New Year's Eve

The happy couple
Congratulations Charles and Mary Carlyn!

I am so happy for you both and very excited to celebrate your big day!
Welcome to the family MC! 

Genesis 2:22-24 (NLT)
"Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called "woman," for she was taken out of man.' That is why a man leaves his father and his mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."

No comments:

Post a Comment