Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lots to Do!

Today was my first day on the job. It was a pretty good day. It was pretty awesome to work and know you are going to get paid for it! I'm so very glad to be done working for free!!


I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed though. There are still a few things that need to be done for the wedding, now I am working, and I still have to study for my boards. I definitely have to pass the test now that I have a job! It just seems like there is a lot to do in not very much time! I guess this will be a good time to work on my time management skills. 


On Friday Mom and I are going to Flint Hill for our final wedding planning meeting. It's hard to believe that the final planning is already here :) Then Jason and I are going on Monday to meet with the pastor and the musician to really get the timeline down for the wedding day. Tuesday is the trial hair style day, so I guess I probably need to figure out exactly how I want my hair done before that. It will be a project for this weekend. Mom and I are also going honeymoon shopping on Friday which I am excited about! I need some new clothes and swim suits for St. Lucia! I will be so glad when the wedding is over and we are on vacation. This vacation is much needed for both me and Jason. Jason has been very busy working these last couple of weeks. He has been out of town a lot and he has to work overnight most of the time. He definitely needs a vacation too


10 days until graduation!!
24 days until the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment