Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Shower

On Saturday I had my second wedding shower. This one was hosted by my mom's good friends and my second moms, Ms. Brenda and Ms. Tish. My aunt ended up not being able to come down after all because my uncle wasn't feeling well. We were disappointed that they weren't able to come down to visit, but the shower still turned out well. 

Mom and I


Jason and I got some really great stuff for our new home. I am so very thankful for the support of all of our friends and family! Jason got what he wanted most off our registry... the magic bullet! I know he can't wait to use it :). 






There was also an amazing cake made by one of Jason's old roommates and friend from college. I was so surprised! I didn't even know Terry made cakes! It looked amazing and tasted really great too! 



It also has our names on the sides!

I am finding it so very hard to believe that the wedding is less than 3 months away! I think 2011 has just always been so far away that it isn't getting in my head that it's actually here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment