Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful


I took this picture outside Charles's apartment. It is perfect for my 2013 thankful list.
Here are 30 things I am thankful for this year:

1. God and His love and mercy
2. Salvation through Christ
3. Jason
4. Daisy Duke snuggles
5. Scarlett's sweet personality
6. close relationship with my parents and Jason's parents
7. our house
8. having friends and family with us for Thanksgiving
9. my job
10. having every other week off
11. having Thanksgiving and Christmas off this year!
12. comfy pajamas
13. freedom
14. our small group
15. a healthy baby nephew
16. colorful leaves in the fall
17. gorgeous sunrises on my way home from work
18. beach sunsets
19. date nights with Jason
20. good health
21. Jason's arm healing well
22. my phone/computer
23. appliances that make life easier- washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, etc.
24. running water
25. electricity
26. dark chocolate
27. new glasses
28. mountain views
29. warm blankets on chilly nights
30. a new family photo of us with our pups

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment