Monday, August 13, 2012

The Word

There are two verses that God has shown me recently that I thought I would share.

Psalm 31:14-15 (NLT)
"But I am trusting you, O Lord; saying 'You are my God!' My future is in your hands."

This verse really spoke to me. Lately some things about our future have seemed uncertain. Hearing these words from the Lord gave me such assurance. No matter what kind of uncertainty we may face; we know that our future is in His hands!

Psalm 103: 11 (NLT)
"For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth."

I love this verse too! God's love for me reaches as high as the heavens above the earth! His love is unfathomable. He loves me and you no matter what we have said or done. His love is unconditional and never-ending. I am truly grateful.

This week remember- God loves you more than you could ever imagine and your future is in His hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment