Friday, December 30, 2011

Year in Review

I am amazed at how fast the year 2011 has gone by! 
It has certainly been a very exciting one for us.

January

The Big Snow Storm! Schools were closed for an entire week! Jason was of course out and about in his 4 wheel drive the first day!




We also had our first bridal shower.



February


I started this blog! :)


We started getting the basement ready for the Ellis's!



And had another bridal shower!



March

Kristen and Daniel got married!


 And Jason celebrated his 28th birthday!




April


I started working at my first job after graduation.


Jason preached on Easter Sunday in his new pink shirt.



May

Probably the most eventful month of the year!
I graduated from pharmacy school.


Jason and I finally got married!


And we spent our honeymoon in the beautiful St. Lucia!


June

I finally became a licensed pharmacist!



July

I celebrated my 24th birthday!




August

Jason and I took a spontaneous trip to Helen and visited Charlemagne's Kingdom
It is a to scale replica of old time Germany built over many, many years by a man and his wife.
It was very cool to see, and we learned some history!




September


We spent a wonderful week at the beach!



We went to almost all of the UGA home games.



Jason performed his second wedding ceremony- for our nephew and new niece!



October

We went to the Tennessee vs. LSU game in Knoxville.




November


We celebrated Thanksgiving and the start of my new full time job!


Our annual family photos:




December

We celebrated our first Christmas as an old married couple! :)



2011 was a great year. I am looking forward to what God has in store for us in 2012!
Happy New Year!!


"You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail."
Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment