Friday, September 9, 2011

Wedding Photos

I realized that while I shared the details of the wedding, I never shared any of our beautiful professional photos! There are so many good ones, but I am going to try to choose just a few of my favorites.


Flint Hill

Butterflies in the bridesmaid bouquets for Nana

Love these shoes! :)

Our sign


The Girls


The Boys

Walking down the aisle

Love this shot

The Kiss

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Ray Ellis

Family

Bridal Party





Sweet picture of Uncle Wayne and Nicholas

Yummy Cake

First Dance

Dancing with Daddy

Jason and his Mom's dance

Friends

This one is sweet too!

I love that Jason is licking the plate. Yes, the cake was that good!

Sisters

Being showered with bubbles!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Philippians 4:6-7 "Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."



No comments:

Post a Comment